Oh, life. Are we ready to slow down yet? Sure, I knew we were! Here are the recent developments in Kateyland in bullet point form, since I still have furniture to put together (grrrr argghhhh)!
- I own a house. Weird but true. It’s a very cute house, too!
- Lucy the mutant cat approves of the house, it would seem. Or at least, she approves of the windows.
- St. Patrick’s Day came and went and I packed fueled entirely by Guinness and Paddy Rock that day. Not a bad plan… if no heavy lifting is involved. Probably.
- Katey Hawthorne has a book coming out tomorrow. Oh, the timing. The terrible, terrible timing. Good reason to hop right back on the horse, though!
- This week and weekend are RPP week and weekend. Next year’s schedule shall be finalized, emails shall be answered, and even if we don’t get the entire list of potential subs sorted out, we will be well on our way.
- I am so tired of winter. Can it please be warm again?
- Vampire Movie Night starts up again this weekend. Apologies in advance for what the first one will be… Fascination. It’s bad. So very, very bad.
- Did I mention I own a house? Sorry, this is just weird. I also own almost enough furniture to fill it… but not quite. So we’ll be building a library. No really. A library. What else should a second living area be used for? Tea parties?
- I need to have more tea parties tho.
- I may be exhausted and slap-happy.